Please note that ALL our charges are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20% – Prices from January 2017
Charges for annual, winter and monthly moorings are payable in advance. A Vessel length is charged at L.O.A rounded up to the nearest 0.5 mtr, to include davits, bow-sprit, stem head fittings and bathing platforms.
A 5% discount is allowed on annual moorings only, provided the full amount is received before the renewal date. Unfortunately, payment by credit card will not benefit from the 5% reduction.
|Annual||01/01/2017 to 31/12/2017||£270.00|
|Annual||01/04/2017 to 31/03/2018||£270.00|
|Winter||01/10/2017 to 31/03/2018||£105.00|
|North and South Arm||per metre LOA|
|Monthly||Subject to availability||£46.00 per metre|
Berths on the SOUTH ARM will be charged at a minimum of 9 metres. All others at a minimum of 6 metres.
- Lay up package – Lift, wash off, move to hard standing and re-launch £46.00 per metre LOA
- Lift and wash off £25.00 per metre LOA
- Re-Launch £25.00 per metre LOA
- Lift Out, Wash Off & Relaunch (24hrs in Slings) £28.00 per metre LOA
- Work boat towage, where required £54.00 per hour
For berthholders, hardstanding is free. (Included in your charges)
Hardstanding for Non-Bertholders £16.00 per metre LOA per month (or part thereof )
Cradle Hire: N.B. Fin Keel Boats will only be stored ashore on suitable cradles. Masts may be left up when using cradles.
|Minimum Charge (9 Metres)||£228.80||£147.40||£41.14|
|Each Additional metre||£20.34||£16.50||£4.56|
Acrow Hire @ £23.10/unit (min period 1 month)
Other service charges
- Call out-Break-down £54.00 per hour
- Workboat towage, where required £54.00 per hour
- Remove or re-step Mast by crane (Storage free) £54.00 per person
- 16 Amp Portable Meter £165.00
- Annual Standing Charge £99.75
- Units used charged at – current purchased price – variable.
- UNMETERED – A deposit of £20.00 is required for Connector
(Credit Card accepted)
- Daily Rate (summer period only) £3.00
Cradle/Trailer storage charge (summer months only) £16.00 per month
More details of marina services and facilities are available on the Services & Facilities page.
Visitors Welcome – 2017 Daily Berthing Rates (24hrs)
- 6.0 to 8.0 Mtrs (26′) £25.00 / night
- 8.01 to 10.0 Mtrs (33′) £27.00 / night
- 10.01 to 12.0 mtrs (39′) £29.00 / night
- Vessels above 12 Mtrs @ £2.80 / Mtr
- All Multihull Vessels @ £3.30 / Mtr (subject to availability)
Charges applied LOA to include: Davits, Bowsprits, Stem Head Fittings, Bathing platforms and other extensions fore and aft.