Please note that ALL our charges are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20% – Prices from January 2022
Charges for annual, winter and monthly moorings are payable in advance. A Vessel length is charged at L.O.A. rounded up to the nearest 0.5 meter, to include davits, bow-sprit, stem head fittings and bathing platforms.
A 5% discount is allowed on annual moorings only, provided the full amount is received before the renewal date. Unfortunately, payment by credit card will not benefit from the 5% reduction.
|Annual||01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022||£330.00|
|Annual||01/04/2022 to 31/03/2023||£330.00|
|Winter||01/10/2022 to 31/03/2023||£126.00|
|North and South Arm||per metre LOA|
|Monthly||Subject to availability||£55.00 per metre|
Berths on the SOUTH ARM will be charged at a minimum of 9 metres. All others at a minimum of 7 metres.
- Lay up package – Lift, wash off, move to hard standing and re-launch £54.00 per metre LOA
- Lift and wash off £30.00 per metre LOA
- Re-Launch £30.00 per metre LOA
- Lift out, Wash off & Relaunch (24hrs in Slings) £34.00 per metre LOA
- Work boat towage, where required £66.00 per hour
For berthholders, hardstanding is included in your charges
Hardstanding for Non-Bertholders is £21.00 per metre LOA per month (or part thereof )
Cradle Hire: N.B. Fin Keel Boats will only be stored ashore on suitable cradles. Masts may be left up when using cradles.
|Minimum Charge (9 Metres)||£240.25||£154.80||£43.20|
|Each additional metre||£21.35||£17.35||£4.80|
|6 Leg Cradle hire||N/A||N/A||£78.75|
|8 Leg Cradle hire||N/A||N/A||£105.00|
Acrow hire @ £23.10/unit (min period 1 month)
- 16 Amp portable meter £185.00
- Annual standing charge £126.00
- Units used charged at – current purchased price – variable.
- UNMETERED – A deposit of £20.00 is required for connector
(Credit Card accepted)
- Daily rate (summer period only) £6.00
- Call out break-down £66.00 per hour
- Workboat towage, where required £66.00 per hour
- Remove or re-step mast by crane (Storage free) £66.00 per person / per hour
- Cradle/Trailer storage charge (summer months only) £17.00 per month
More details of marina services and facilities are available on the Services & Facilities page.
Visitors Welcome – 2022 Daily Berthing Rates (24hrs)
- 6.0 to 8.0 Mtrs (26′) £30.00 / night
- 8.01 to 10.0 Mtrs (33′) £32.00 / night
- 10.01 to 12.0 Mtrs (39′) £34.00 / night
- Vessels above 12 Mtrs @ £3.30 / Mtr ( Minimum charge of £50 per night for berthing alongside berths 1-6)
- All multihull vessels – POA (Subject to availability)
Charges applied LOA to include: Davits, Bowsprits, Stem Head Fittings, Bathing platforms and other extensions fore and aft.